Amaryllis Siniossoglou (Visual and Performing Arts) has been selected to participate with her prints, paintings and books at the following international exhibitions in Japan, Canada, Serbia, Slovenia and Bulgaria:
- The Kyoto-Osaka International Miniprint Exhibition, held at the Artzone Kaguraoka Gallery, in Tokyo, Japan, which ended on September 4
- Osaka Exhibition, held at the Gallery Irohani, which closed on September 21
- The IX Biennial International Miniature Print Exhibition, at the Federation Gallery in Vancouver, British Colombia
- The 13th International Biennial of Miniature Art, Modern Gallery, Gornji Milanovac in Serbia
- The 15th Lessedra World Art Print Annual in Sofia, Bulgaria
- The Mini Castra 2016, held at the Lokarjeva Gallery, in Ajdovščina, Slovenia
Siniossoglou also participated to the national exhibition, Abstract Simplicity at Gallery 18 at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa, and locally at One, held at the ArtsWorcester gallery.
Chalupka Co-Writes a Chapter to Book about Environment and Health
Stephanie Chalupka (Nursing) co-wrote a chapter, "Climate and Health," in Environmental & Health in the 21st Century (edited by D. Ferguson & K. Fisher, Eds.) published by Kendall Hunt. . . .